I Love Sushi! Where Can I Eat In Sheffield?

sweetbabykid

its quite difficult nowadays to have stuff that are actually made in japan like its used to. i know loads of japanese in japan still prefer stuff made in japan but its just not cost effective. so for some stuff you might see japanese and chinese letters, but predominant are now made in china. but its true that there are still a couple of brands of stuff that the quality is still not compromised!

its quite difficult nowadays to have stuff that are actually made in japan like its used to. i know loads of japanese in japan still prefer stuff made in japan but its just not cost effective. so for some stuff you might see japanese and chinese letters, but predominant are now made in china. but its true that there are still a couple of brands of stuff that the quality is still not compromised!

Most of the Clearspring products on our website are made in Japan, but that does make them more pricey that the Chinese made stuff. I just depends on whether you want quality or cheaper foods.

Are you talking about Japanese food items, or Japanese electronic products?

It's very cheap to get Japanese imported food products now, since there is a demand in the West for the domestic food items.

I just remember that a few of the items and brand that I've seen in Japan is the brand that is not being imported into the country. For electronic products, it may be the case that what used to be a cheap product in the past is now an expensive one in Japan, since their cost of living has gone up. It is similar to how it is in the UK too. We have less manufacturing here, but the little number or products that we make are now seen as high-end products. e.g. Royal Doulton, Whiskeys etc.

Are you talking about Japanese food items, or Japanese electronic products?

It's very cheap to get Japanese imported food products now, since there is a demand in the West for the domestic food items.

I just remember that a few of the items and brand that I've seen in Japan is the brand that is not being imported into the country. For electronic products, it may be the case that what used to be a cheap product in the past is now an expensive one in Japan, since their cost of living has gone up. It is similar to how it is in the UK too. We have less manufacturing here, but the little number or products that we make are now seen as high-end products. e.g. Royal Doulton, Whiskeys etc.

Aston martins, McLarans, Banking... Just the top end stuff

• 2 months later...

on a separate note, i'm thinking about opening a shop in Sheffield selling sushi making ingredients and Japanese foods, like the stuff on my website. Do you think sheffield is a good spot for it?

Where would you guys think is a good place to open the sushi store?

Archived