Are all people who wear hoodies bad?

Its not just me that is really annoyed that the government/media coined this term to spin/scaremonger then!

Hoodies form a major part of my wardrobe and my partners and many people we know. If we're going to stereotype, until the government stuck its boot in, I associated the wearing of hoodies with skaters and surfers. Which is a scene most of my crowd hail from.

Its a hood on an item of clothing for god sakes! Very popular all over the world.

When i see pictures of 'Hoodies' on tv that have committed some crime they usually are using a bandana or scarf to cover their face. Why not call them scarfies? or Maskies?

Or just use the old fashioned word that best describes the concealed identity criminals causing a neuisance on the street...Hoodlum

The reason why they have this bad reputation is that people are all too ready to believe the hype, how can an item of clothing make anyone 'bad'

I'm not sure I'd be too polite to anyone who showed me nothing but animosity, whether or not I was wearing a hood!

They're not a chuffin different species, people should stop treating them like they are.

Archived