Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

If you think nobody hates Jews, look at the responses to this thread: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=2846158&posted=1

Can it, hateboy. Are you really that stupid that you can't tell the difference between condemning people's behaviour and being a hateful clown who deems all guilty on account of their place of birth?

On second thoughts, don't bother trying to answer that one.

If you think nobody hates Jews, look at the responses to this thread: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=2846158&posted=1

LOL now thats just below the belt

as you already know...or are ignoring...........i dont hate any countries peoples.........its the governments and armies that shoot innocent people and take over land and oppress other peoples i hate.

i also hate people that seem to hate innocent muslims for nothing more than being muslim

Funny how times change. 40 years ago a great many people hated the Japanese.

One of our neighbours had been a Jap prisoner of war and he never did properly recover from the experience. He always refused to have anything Japanese in his house, which by the end of his life was becoming quite difficult.

And the landlord who ran our local pub in the sixties would never knowingly allow a German in.

As for somalians. Why the hell are they here? They don't speak English, snaggle their women up in bags and poke and prod at the fruit and veg in Tescos like they're buying from an arab market trader whose trying to sell them rotten goods. Do any of them have jobs, indeed given their total lack of interest in English norms could any of them have jobs? They may all be super people underneath the black sacks and jim-jams but they are clearly not appropriate for Sheffield and would find themselves more culturally suited to somewhere like, Somalia.

Ha Ha Ha

I find that quite funny.

I actually came across something quite funny the other day. I was walking in town and this women and her son where walking behind me.

After a while two women came on the opposite side one was wearing a hijab (headscarf) and the other was wearing a veil that only showed her eyes. The woman behind me started talking to her son tutting that ohh its them veil things and about people from foreign countries and what not looking quite displeased.

The irony is the woman who was wearing the veil was an English woman. I know this because I know the woman in question.

Made me smile the whole day.

One other thing, I am actually a Somalian. I hope u could understand my English. Please free to correct me at any time LOL

Well according to you yes.

So on the sheffield racism thing. According to you everybody knows I must be racist because of where i'm from but nobody has challenged me about it because they aren't judgemental.

So if I move out of sheffield do I stop being racist and become non-judgemental like everyone else?

No most people aren't judgemental, so therefore don't presume someones a racist just because they're from Sheffield. and when you first meet someone new, do you often find yourself start talking about different racism?

It doesn't matter where you go out of Sheffield, the city has and unfortunately probably will always be a racist city.

This is the only place i and plenty other people have come across, whether they're from Sheffiled or not, where you get lots of people judging you on whether you smoke cigarrettes or not!, a student or originally from a different part of the country!! so when it comes to skin colour, different races and cultures i think there's a long way to go before most people Sheffield become more tolerant of others.

Archived