Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

No most people aren't judgemental, so therefore don't presume someones a racist just because they're from Sheffield. and when you first meet someone new, do you often find yourself start talking about different racism?

It doesn't matter where you go out of Sheffield, the city has and unfortunately probably will always be a racist city.

This is the only place i and plenty other people have come across, whether they're from Sheffiled or not, where you get lots of people judging you on whether you smoke cigarrettes or not!, a student or originally from a different part of the country!! so when it comes to skin colour, different races and cultures i think there's a long way to go before most people Sheffield become more tolerant of others.

Sheffield IS NOT a racist city its just like every other town / city in britain, you get people that accept people, you get numpties that dont

Sheffield IS NOT a racist city its just like every other town / city in britain, you get people that accept people, you get numpties that dont

of course you get racists in other cities and towns but not to the extent like Sheffield, where you get judged and discrimination on whether you smoke fags, you're a student or are white english and are from a different part of the England, as i've already said it has a long way to go

of course you get racists in other cities and towns but not to the extent like Sheffield, where you get judged and discrimination on whether you smoke fags, you're a student or are white english and are from a different part of the England, as i've already said it has a long way to go

You really need to get out and about a bit more in the real world

StarSparkle

Archived