Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

Says someone with over 8,000 posts who doesn't even know me.

I know enough about you from reading your posts to make the comments I have. You have a completely warped idea about Sheffield and its inhabitants.

And do you think you could manage to make a post where you're not insulting someone? Do try

StarSparkle

I know enough about you from reading your posts to make the comments I have. You have a completely warped idea about Sheffield and its inhabitants.

And do you think you could manage to make a post where you're not insulting someone? Do try

StarSparkle

Hang on, you're the one been insulting to me by stating i need to get out more and all my ideas are completely warped without stating why, any logic, reasoning or facts. You then say you've read all of a members posts and state this is a good enough reason to form a opinion about someone you've never met, and to top it all off say that, i'm the one who needs to get out more!!, are you still sure you're not been insulting and judgemental?

Hang on, you're the one been insulting to me by stating i need to get out more and all my ideas are completely warped without stating why, any logic, reasoning or facts. You then say you've read all of a members posts and state this is a good enough reason to form a opinion about someone you've never met, and to top it all off say that, i'm the one who needs to get out more!!, are you still sure you're not been insulting and judgemental?
You're hardly in a position to start banging on about people needing logic or reasoning. I also take being told i'm racist as you being insulting and judgemental.

Now I ask again, where is the evidence that you can provide which proves Sheffield is more racist than other cities?

Theres no reason to hate the Japanese, they ain't never done out wrong.
Really? Lets ask a few of the men who were tortured and made to build railways and so on for the Japanese. Oh we can't because if they weren't tortured or worked to death they are too traumatised to talk about their experiences.

Don't be foolish, there is no country with a clean slate. All nations have at one point or another done something foul

You're hardly in a position to start banging on about people needing logic or reasoning. I also take being told i'm racist as you being insulting and judgemental.

Now I ask again, where is the evidence that you can provide which proves Sheffield is more racist than other cities?

Where have i ever called you a racist?

BNP graffiti all around the Jewish Cememtry and shops where most chavvy kids hang around, people openly where i live blaming Muslims for virtually everything, the amount of support BNP have on SF, the only city where i and plenty of other people have come across that even judges people on whether they smoke or not! :loopy: never mind anything else like skin colour or other cultures, and most lads on this estate consider student bashing on a Sat night acceptable and normal, there's even threads on here with generalisations and hatred towards people just because they're from Southern England or Scotland! I could go on but i think you get the idea..

Where have i ever called you a racist?
You said sheffield was a racist city. Since the buildings and so on in a city can't be racist as they are inanimate you must mean the people. I live in sheffield therefore by extention you regard me as racist.

Either apologise, prove i'm a racist or retract your statement. until you do one of those thing i won't take this thread seriously and will treat you with the contempt you deserve on this thread.

Archived