Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

Now you're just been silly and trying to twist everything, i've never said everyone on SF is a racist, i said this city is well know for been racist and the forum has plenty of posts and attitudes which reflects this. If anything, shouldn't it be me treating you with contempt for slander, lies and been obnoxious?
I'm being silly?! Aren't i too busy burning crosses and trying to send all the non anglo-saxons back to where they came from?

You have said sheffield is a racist city, I am from sheffield therefore you accuse me of being racist. Its perfectly simple, much like yourself. The forum has may have many posts of a racist nature but that doesn't make sheffield racist anymore than the fact that because SF has a lot of christian based posts means that sheffield is an overly religious city.

Your hateful generalising is what is obnoxious and as for me being slanderous that is the refuge of a desparate man who knows hes in the wrong. As for me telling lies - are you trying to say you haven't labelled sheffield and by extention its people racist? Am I obnoxious? Maybe, but you deserve it.

Be a man, grow some cojones and admit you are wrong.

What a load of tosh! My jaw has dropped, you talk such unbelievable rubbish. Which extreme Left faction are you a member of? How dare you libel Sheffield Forum like this?

You ARE a troll - kindly stop trolling this Forum and bog off

StarSparkle

I'm the troll? This coming from a person who thinks i should have approval of you to post on here, has disregarded everything on this thread without stating why, and then resorts to low childish insults.

Purdy: You really expect me or any other normal person else to believe that nearly all the racist comments and intimidation i and loads of other people have heard and witnessed are from people outside of Sheffield? And all the comments and support for the BNP on SF are also from people who live outside of Sheffield and don't count because no where else according to you has a forum like Sheffield?

Discodon: For the last time if somewhere is notouriously known or has a reputation for something whether it be drugs, slappers or whatever doesn't mean ypou or everyone elase is who lives there.

If you ask me the sign of a desperate man is someone who imagines something that's been said, thinks i deserve it, then has to resort to more insults and thinks i'm the one who should apologise !!!!

Purdy: You really expect me or any other normal person else to believe that nearly all the racist comments and intimidation i and loads of other people have heard and witnessed are from people outside of Sheffield? And all the comments and support for the BNP on SF are also from people who live outside of Sheffield and don't count because no where else according to you has a forum like Sheffield?

That is not what I said and you know it. You have deliberately twisted what I said. I suggest you go back and read what I did say. You have a very distorted tunnel vision if that's how you churn up what someone says in plain English. You've no answer so you have to distort mine so you can dodge the fact that you're wrong.

Come on, where are all these links to examples of people saying Sheffield is 'notoriously known' for being a racist city? Nobody has ever said it except you. Prove us all wrong...

That is not what I said and you know it. You have deliberately twisted what I said. I suggest you go back and read what I did say. You have a very distorted tunnel vision if that's how you churn up what someone says in plain English. You've no answer so you have to distort mine so you can dodge the fact that you're wrong.

Come on, where are all these links to examples of people saying Sheffield is 'notoriously known' for being a racist city? Nobody has ever said it except you. Prove us all wrong...

if you say so

"other cities don't have a website like SF so it's a stupid comparison............and ........."SF does not represent just local" people"

And as i said earlier you have to consider anecdotal evidence, certain regions are more well known for different traits, If you''ve ever been outside of Sheffield you'd that the small citys in Yorkshire are well known for being a bit territorial and racist.

If you''ve ever been outside of Sheffield you'd that the small citys in Yorkshire are well known for being a bit territorial and racist.

If it's really the 'small cities' that have the problem why the hell have you been blethering about sheffield for days?

If it's really the 'small cities' that have the problem why the hell have you been blethering about sheffield for days?

Well Sheffield is a small city compared to most places in Britain. I know it's the 4th biggest in England but there's a big difference in size between here Manchester Belfast or Glasgow for example.

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities, none of the racists you often come across here seem to hate the Chinese, Japanese or the Jewish? They all seem to hate Somalians, Pakistanis, Afro-Carieans, and Jamaicans.

You must be joking. I have many chinese friends in South Yorkshire and you should see the crap they have to put up with from some of the idiots they have to deal with.

I can't comment about the Japanese or the Jewish people in the area as I don't know any of them.

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities,QUOTE]

what a load of bull****

oh and to answer your question in a general way which is probly what you want the thing i have noticed and its only a small percetnage of people but it stands out a mile is

Chip on shoulder (the chinese and japanese never seem to have one)

and also they never seem to be racist towards white english people unlike other ethnic minorities.

They just seem to all come over here chill out do there own thing and not start kicking off about petty crap.

probally get called racist by some middle class wannabee pc retard for that but i dont give a toss

You must be joking. I have many chinese friends in South Yorkshire and you should see the crap they have to put up with from some of the idiots they have to deal with.

I can't comment about the Japanese or the Jewish people in the area as I don't know any of them.

Obviously Sheffield is even more racist than what everyone first thought. :(

Archived