Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

And yet, much American policy is dictated by the Moral Majority of the mid-west, large numbers of which (I've met a few) despise and detest Jewry in its entirety.

Odd, that. Maybe it's because they'd rather see Israel in the hands of Jews than in the hands of Muslims, which would be (in their eyes) even worse. I don't know.

Yes it was the Israel connection I was going with.

It was never to my knowledge known as a racist city. We used to get equally shafted by Southerners regardless of race. Get over it.

Get over what? I'd say a lot of people in Sheffield hate Southerners as well come to think of it, There has een various comments on here stereotyping all Southerners which if you said the same aout Muslims for example the mods would delete them. have a look at the floodin threads

On purely numerical grounds, since Sheffield is the 4th biggest city in England (Britain?), it must contain considerably more racists than most other cities. To label it "the most racist" is a claim that'd take some backing up, though.

i think your talking rubbish and your trying to get racist remarks from people, on this thread!!

i think your talking rubbish and your trying to get racist remarks from people, on this thread!!

And you think that, based on what?

I merely observe that it should surprise nobody if there are more racists in Sheffield than there are in, say, Ottery St. Mary in Devon ... given that our population is several hundred times the size of theirs.

What would be useful to know is the percentages, but I don't know of any way that could be worked out accurately.

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities, none of the racists you often come across here seem to hate the Chinese, Japanese or the Jewish? They all seem to hate Somalians, Pakistanis, Afro-Carieans, and Jamaicans.

To be honest i dont think Sheffield is that rasist from what i have seen over past 18 months, rochdale and oldham where i come from is very rasist to both black and whites plus chinese and japanese, never noticed anything being said about jews tho??

But manchester and surrounding areas is known for being rasist ie BNP and NF (national front)

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities, none of the racists you often come across here seem to hate the Chinese, Japanese or the Jewish? They all seem to hate Somalians, Pakistanis, Afro-Carieans, and Jamaicans.

Could it be that, according to a recent Left-wing survey and the 2001 census, Somalians, BanglaDeshis, Pakistanis and Afro-Caribbeans are the biggest claimants of benefits in the UK and therefore illicit more resentment?

It just is and has always has een as far as i and everyone else knows, it's just like radford is commonly known for having a large Pakistani community or Glasgow een known for having a knife culture and drug addicts.

Hardly. Assuming you mean 'Bradford', then it is a matter of record (and very easily verified) that it has a large Pakistani culture. There may well be data available which demonstrates that Glasgow has a higher than average incidence of drug- and knife-related crimes.

However, where is your evidence that Sheffield is well known as being the most racist city (most racist - compared to what?)? Just anecdotal evidence based on what you and your mates think? Hardly conclusive proof!

And you think that, based on what?

I merely observe that it should surprise nobody if there are more racists in Sheffield than there are in, say, Ottery St. Mary in Devon ... given that our population is several hundred times the size of theirs.

What would be useful to know is the percentages, but I don't know of any way that could be worked out accurately.

Wouldn't be so sure. I think this link is a picture of Ottery St Mary's village fete. Could be mistaken

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/PLOPLOPLOP/KLU.jpg

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities

Is it, since when ?

Oh, everyone beat me to it.

I don't hink Sheffield is anywhere near as racist as some other places I've been to.

Archived