Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

of course you get racists in other cities and towns but not to the extent like Sheffield, where you get judged and discrimination on whether you smoke fags, you're a student or are white english and are from a different part of the England, as i've already said it has a long way to go

Yes, I believe you are right. There are so much prejudice in Sheffield. They always comment on whether my hair is brown or blonde, red or green, whether I put long eyelash like essex girls or no eyelash on or wearing casual clothes or expensive brand clothes, inexpensive hand bag or brand hand bag, shoes....I am very very annoyed with their comments, opinions, and prejudices that I want to tell them LEAVE me alone, who are they to start comment what other people wear or etc...It is not THEIR business!! I am very very annoyed with them and I first ignored them whoever wanted to tell me their opinions but even if I ignore, they knew I am ignoring so they are so persist and wanted to tell their opinion...because they do not leave me alone, I am going to leave Sheffield...true...I was living in Liverpool, went to shopping often to Manchester and other places like London, Leeds but living in those cities are really comfortable because people are not so much judgmental like Sheffield. we can wear whatever we want they just leave me alone and I am so comfortable because I can be whatever I want to be and no one come to comment or come to tell their opinion...UK is very much country of freedom but Sheffield is not very much freedom city. If anyone looks like girls from Essex and wearing clothes like them, people in Sheffield will stare at them like could create holes .....but doing in Manchester, Liverpool and other cities, they just leave me alone....:love:

Yes, I believe you are right. There are so much prejudice in Sheffield. They always comment on whether my hair is brown or blonde, red or green, whether I put long eyelash like essex girls or no eyelash on or wearing casual clothes or expensive brand clothes, inexpensive hand bag or brand hand bag, shoes....I am very very annoyed with their comments, opinions, and prejudices that I want to tell them LEAVE me alone, who are they to start comment what other people wear or etc...It is not THEIR business!! I am very very annoyed with them and I first ignored them whoever wanted to tell me their opinions but even if I ignore, they knew I am ignoring so they are so persist and wanted to tell their opinion...because they do not leave me alone, I am going to leave Sheffield...true...I was living in Liverpool, went to shopping often to Manchester and other places like London, Leeds but living in those cities are really comfortable because people are not so much judgmental like Sheffield. we can wear whatever we want they just leave me alone and I am so comfortable because I can be whatever I want to be and no one come to comment or come to tell their opinion...UK is very much country of freedom but Sheffield is not very much freedom city. If anyone looks like girls from Essex and wearing clothes like them, people in Sheffield will stare at them like could create holes .....but doing in Manchester, Liverpool and other cities, they just leave me alone....:love:

Seriously?

You dig this up from 5 years ago?

You must be desperate. :hihi:

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities, none of the racists you often come across here seem to hate the Chinese, Japanese or the Jewish? They all seem to hate Somalians, Pakistanis, Afro-Carieans, and Jamaicans.

What have the Jews, Japs or Chinese done to make you hate them?

They seem to be our allies.

A study of the history of the Jews, Chinese and Japanese will show that they've been the prime targets of hatred for centuries.

If nobody hates them now it goes to show that society had moved a bit further on from the days of the knuckle draggers

Archived