Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

Is it coincidence that the Japanense, Chinese and Jewish tend to be amongst the best educational acheivers and commit low crime as well as have low unemployment, compared to the other 3 groups mentioned.

Just like the prison populations and the recent league table on income support/social housing also show the same trend.

China doesn't have low levels of unemployment because it is communist. A surprising percentage of the population live in unimaginable poverty though.

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities, none of the racists you often come across here seem to hate the Chinese, Japanese or the Jewish? They all seem to hate Somalians, Pakistanis, Afro-Carieans, and Jamaicans.

Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about. Where is your evidence to back up your claim ?

I think Sheffielders as most other British (whatever colour) people don't mind who lives in this country as long as they come into the country get a job and don't start sponging off the state. I work at a hospital in Sheffield and we have people working there from many countries, religions and in 18 months I have never heard a racist remark made about anyone. Get your facts straight before making these remarks.

Sounds to me like your a racist - against Sheffielder's to perhaps you might want to go back to where you originate from:loopy:

Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about. Where is your evidence to back up your claim ?

I think Sheffielders as most other British (whatever colour) people don't mind who lives in this country as long as they come into the country get a job and don't start sponging off the state. I work at a hospital in Sheffield and we have people working there from many countries, religions and in 18 months I have never heard a racist remark made about anyone. Get your facts straight before making these remarks.

Sounds to me like your a racist - against Sheffielder's to perhaps you might want to go back to where you originate from:loopy:

Why is it that just ecause a city has a reputation for eing racist, i'm now a racist?

I also find it strange that many people on this forum vote NP are very vocal aout how much they hate and despise Muslims gays and lesbans ut yet don't consider themselves racist or Sheffield to e known as a city with any prejudied people?

Now i know SF isn't totally representative of Sheffield ut there is a lot of memers and most people where i live are very open and vocal aout how much they hate Muslims and wish 'they'd all stop taking over our country.' etc

Why is it that just ecause a city has a reputation for eing racist, i'm now a racist?

I also find it strange that many people on this forum vote NP are very vocal aout how much they hate and despise Muslims gays and lesbans ut yet don't consider themselves racist or Sheffield to e known as a city with any prejudied people?

Now i know SF isn't totally representative of Sheffield ut there is a lot of memers and most people where i live are very open and vocal aout how much they hate Muslims and wish 'they'd all stop taking over our country.' etc

1. Because you are making bigitous remarks about Sheffield people.

2. Yes there will be people in Sheffield who are open and vocal about hating Muslims. A lot of it will be to do with terrorism but that doesn't mean that people in other parts of the UK don't also feel that way - otherwise why is there so much violence in other parts of the country which seems to be down to racism.

3. People in this city are getting sick of the Government's laws which seem to allow all and sundry to come into this country. Is that because we are racist or is it because we can't afford to keep paying for others? When you see items on the news when folks who have paid their dues can't get treatment cos the NHS say they can't afford it (Jane Tomlinson for example) it doesn't help prevent racism when people who come in from other countries can get help as soon as they are here? But its not just people in Sheffield who feel this way.

4. If you are saying that we are more racist than other parts of the country then let us have the facts and figures that back this up. :suspect:

Archived