Why Does Nobody Hate the Chinese Japanese and Jewish?

please don't assume that is fact just because it isn't evident in England. There are many many places which have an issue with people of this decent. I had to listen to such rubbish about Japanese and the Chinese throughout my childhood - it does exist BIG TIME. Still don't understand the issues to this day - I just don't see people as a colour or ethnicity just whether I like them or I don't on their actions and personality - end of.

1. Because you are making bigitous remarks about Sheffield people.

2. Yes there will be people in Sheffield who are open and vocal about hating Muslims. A lot of it will be to do with terrorism but that doesn't mean that people in other parts of the UK don't also feel that way - otherwise why is there so much violence in other parts of the country which seems to be down to racism.

3. People in this city are getting sick of the Government's laws which seem to allow all and sundry to come into this country. Is that because we are racist or is it because we can't afford to keep paying for others? When you see items on the news when folks who have paid their dues can't get treatment cos the NHS say they can't afford it (Jane Tomlinson for example) it doesn't help prevent racism when people who come in from other countries can get help as soon as they are here? But its not just people in Sheffield who feel this way.

4. If you are saying that we are more racist than other parts of the country then let us have the facts and figures that back this up. :suspect:

1 and 4 I'm not making any remarks aout anyone, just ecause it's ommon knowlede that Sheffield has a reputation for eing racist doesn't mean it's true of everyone, it's also well known that radford is very well known for having a lot of Pakistanis and Essex for having a lot slappers, Glasgow for having a lot of Knife and drug crime and so on, can you provide evidence to ack these well known places reputations up with facts and figures?

2. Not all violence is down to racism, people can still e very racist without resorting to violence.

3. People who think 'foreigners' get special treatment on the NHS luxurious housing and more money in enefits etc are usually racist if you ask me ecause it's mostly proven to e untrue.

1 and 4 I'm not making any remarks aout anyone, just ecause it's ommon knowlede that Sheffield has a reputation for eing racist doesn't mean it's true of everyone,

It just isn't. I've lived in this City over twenty years now and I can honestly say you're the only person I've ever come across who's had that opinion. And, let's face it it's just an opinion. No basis in fact, no surprisingly high figures for racially motivated violence, a local BNP that are as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

A City that (bar a few idiots) welcomes poeple of all faiths, colours and creeds. A City with a large influx of foreign students, most of whom pay a lot to be here and consequently work hard and make a positive contribution.

Just wondered as Sheffield is very well know for eing one the most racist cities, none of the racists you often come across here seem to hate the Chinese, Japanese or the Jewish? They all seem to hate Somalians, Pakistanis, Afro-Carieans, and Jamaicans.

Why would we hate chinese? they have lots of respect, work, never see one at jobcentre and join in activities/british culture ect.

Why is it that just ecause a city has a reputation for eing racist, i'm now a racist?

I also find it strange that many people on this forum vote NP are very vocal aout how much they hate and despise Muslims gays and lesbans ut yet don't consider themselves racist or Sheffield to e known as a city with any prejudied people?

Now i know SF isn't totally representative of Sheffield ut there is a lot of memers and most people where i live are very open and vocal aout how much they hate Muslims and wish 'they'd all stop taking over our country.' etc

Nobodies saying you're racist yet you seem quite happy to brand us all racists. I also doubt that many people on here vote BNP.

They conveniently forget that it was Britain that created Israel out of Palestine, the source of all Middle East trouble since 1948.

If that's how you think.

We can accept responsibility for what we've done, but not for where we're from.

The people of Britain didn't create Israel just as the people of America didn't go to war with Iraq.

It just isn't. I've lived in this City over twenty years now and I can honestly say you're the only person I've ever come across who's had that opinion. And, let's face it it's just an opinion. No basis in fact, no surprisingly high figures for racially motivated violence, a local BNP that are as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

A City that (bar a few idiots) welcomes poeple of all faiths, colours and creeds. A City with a large influx of foreign students, most of whom pay a lot to be here and consequently work hard and make a positive contribution.

Come of it Halibut and stop trolling, next you'll e telling me Hitler was trying to help the Jews, there's no scousers in Liverpool, most people here respect Muslims, all the polls are rigged in support for the NP by the mods, plus all the thousands of posts on here praising the NP are posted y people not from any near Sheffield.

As for this city welcoming people of all ethnic races / groups, id say when they're Chinese Japanese or Jewish then yes, nobody seems to have any problem with them at all, which is why i started this thread and asked that very question.

Nobodies saying you're racist yet you seem quite happy to brand us all racists. I also doubt that many people on here vote BNP.

Just ecause Sheffield is known for having a reputation eing racist doesn't mean i'm randing everyone on here a racist. I also doubt the polls and thousands of replies in support of them are rigged y the mods.

Archived