New Gay Club To Open In Sheffield!

Pussy Cats

I'm really excited about Affinity. For once the gay scene in Sheffield has a decent venue to start from... I just hope it is run well, if it is it will be a huge success.

Hopefully the owners can see the great potential it has as a venue and reap the opportunities, if not it will be a real shame.

Lets also hope everyone supports it.

Once you have the venue you just need to do the basic things right, and I'm sure the team will.

Good luck!

im sure people will support it, then slag it off, then not bother going again because it wasn't right or the music wasn't to their taste or because there were too many men or too many women or they didn't like th decor or the street its on, or the city it is in!. will be same old same old.

Getting back to the original post... the newly vacant City Bar just down from City Hall could be a good new venue.

Not sure if this would help but this is a very good website and if you click on the building programme link it clearly shows the demolition of Cambridge Street (City Bar) and Lions Lair.

http://sevenstone.co.uk

Seven Stones is the name of the area = Seven Hills of Sheffield !!!!

Just a quickie:

Don't forget, Affinity, Sheffield's newest Gay Bar, is open TONIGHT, at 7 on Campo Lane (How appropriate!)

Tia-Anna is BACK, and at Affinity as your special guest TONIGHT!!!

See you at Affinity from 8!

Well I wont be there, too tired and busy from work.

I wont be there tonight after all, still not really recovered from last night, plus youre not going.

posted by Tyranna

Tia-Anna is BACK, and at Affinity as your special guest TONIGHT!!!

oh dear, look what I will be missing.

Archived