New Gay Club To Open In Sheffield!

Pussy Cats

I posted on the Affinity thread, as this one seems to be one bitch fest thread.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=279504

Just read it and it seems that they HAVE read my post and acted accordingly...thats a very good sign and I hope it all goes well.

Pete, did you see a lad with his head shaved working behind the bar ?

He is also a mate of mine and he had a trial run last night so just wondering if he did ok.

Just read it and it seems that they HAVE read my post and acted accordingly...thats a very good sign and I hope it all goes well.

Pete, did you see a lad with his head shaved working behind the bar ?

He is also a mate of mine and he had a trial run last night so just wondering if he did ok.

There were 2 lads behind the bar with shaved heads, if he was the young one, he was a disaster, the other one, was quite good.

There were 2 lads behind the bar with shaved heads, if he was the young one, he was a disaster, the other one, was quite good.

If he looks about 19, thats the one..ah well, it was his first time behind a bar - he will learn.

Thats 2 friends, 2 nights and 2 trial runs - wonder if one or both (or neither) will be offered the job.

However had the building been leased out by an independent company, rather than Enterprise Inns there would have been a greater chance of success. They put a huge markup on their beer, and force you to purchase through them. Not only did that make it hard to get a selection of different beers in, but also impossible to make a profit.

I don't agree there entirely. Although Pub companies do force you to buy their beer yes, but you will find that generally there is plenty of scope to generate profit. I am not aware of Enterprize's beer prices but they must be similar to Punch, which seems to be a fair market price in general. if you go with a standard 45 to 48% profit margin, I can't see a problem in terms of profit on wet sales. of course you need to sell a set fixed amount each week to reach the profit point, which does depend on variable costs of each venue, but you would need I suggest totally terrible trade overall NOT to make a profit.

Sheffield hasn't missed you love, stay away for good next time. :gag::gag:

Oooh hello Tyranna love sorry I missed your act - I hope to see you there in future - and as for Bootylicious it must be quite sad going through life and rubbishing everything under the sun including the Sheffield gay scene and special artist(es) like Tyranna - makes me think this Booty individual is particularly sad and self-hating ...

Sounds familiar. When will they learn that nasty, bitchy little boys who think the world revolves around them turn people off going. I am going out tonight after work so might pop in, an dthe mood I am in any little skinny boy starts and it gets a pint over it's head.

Hear hear richen .. however as was said before ...you cant blame the venue for the crowd it attracts - alas this bitchy skinny waisted anorexic effeminate types are a part of the gay scene like em or loathe em ... oh to be back in the good old days when most of the gay guys were nice and butch and rugged !!!

How fantastic, you approve of bullying and people being nasty. What a lovely person you are.

I have no problem with thin, young camp boys, I was one once !!! :love: But the guys we are talking about are NASTY, they enjoy being horrid to people, they once made a friend of mine cry in Fuel when she was dancing and took the **** out her. The guy with the black hair got a gin and tonic over him from me. I have witnessed and being a victim of their evil, little comments so why would I want to just ignore them. School yard bullies need to be put in their place. Please,please don't let them take over this new bar.

As for being jealous :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I sometimes think that - just like bullies - when they get in a group they are 100 times worse as each one is trying to out do the other one in terms of "arnt I outragous and witty" .. justs just a fact of life - pity it wasnt yeter year when they ll spoke in just polari and only understood each other LOL

Well thankfully we dont get this kind of behavour at Dempseys. They might be young and skinny there but have absolutely no attitude problems at all.

I am certainly not jealous, I prefer to be my size. :P

Yes dear that sort of bitchy attitude is CERTAINLY not tolerated in Dempseys - it would be a bit like Posh Spice going into the Rovers return and criticising Bettys Hot Pots - she wouldnt half get a smack in the gob or two LOL

Archived