New Gay Club To Open In Sheffield!

Pussy Cats

Friday 1st February 2008 sees the Launch of Sheffield's newest Gay Friendly night. Rah Rah Rah has been created to give a different edge and a bit more variety to our current gay scene in Sheffield. Unlike other gay friendly nights that have been attempted this one has been secured on a Friday night right in the heart of Sheffield's city centre at the Stardust bar (above the Cutlers) £5 on the door £4 advance tickets go on sale in the New Year. Mince x

Is RAH RAH RAH the same night which was proposed by 'Pussy Cats'? If not, could someone from 'Pussycats' update us with how their plans are going?

Not bad, though, with new Gay nights/venues opening up left right and centre; I would DEFINITELY recommend RAH RAH RAH and will be making quite sure not to miss the one on 1st Feb; Stardust is also a great venue, right in the city centre, close to the Casbah and plenty of taxis, AND it has a unique REVOLVING DANCEFLOOR!

Friday 1st February 2008 sees the Launch of Sheffield's newest Gay Friendly night. Rah Rah Rah has been created to give a different edge and a bit more variety to our current gay scene in Sheffield. Unlike other gay friendly nights that have been attempted this one has been secured on a Friday night right in the heart of Sheffield's city centre at the Stardust bar (above the Cutlers) £5 on the door £4 advance tickets go on sale in the New Year. Mince x

didnt this night (under a different name) launch earlier in the year?

:confused::confused:

Is RAH RAH RAH the same night which was proposed by 'Pussy Cats'? If not, could someone from 'Pussycats' update us with how their plans are going?

Not bad, though, with new Gay nights/venues opening up left right and centre; I would DEFINITELY recommend RAH RAH RAH and will be making quite sure not to miss the one on 1st Feb; Stardust is also a great venue, right in the city centre, close to the Casbah and plenty of taxis, AND it has a unique REVOLVING DANCEFLOOR!

Great location and yes the revolving dancefloor is a must BUT I really hope they have cleaned the place up, the last time I went there for a wedding do it was dirty and dark and the toilets stank.

I'll DEFINITELY make sure I'm there on the 1st of Feb.

See Alacroart.com for my personal web page (Currently being updated in New Year). In the meantime, click on the links around the central logo for my Drag services, Environmental Groups, etc.

• 1 month later...

Talking of 'new Gay Clubs', is anything happening after all regarding the rumours that the Matilda pub was reopening?

And how is FAB doing these days? I passed it on my bike earlier today and they still have heir 3 or 4 expensive rainbow coloured signs up, and cars parked at the back, so someone is still working there; I heard rumors a week or two ago that it had 'closed down', so is this true or not?

Archived