Do couples go to nightclubs?

slimsid2000

Here is a question for all those of you who know much more about nightclubs than I do. Is it common practice for men to take their girlsfriends to a nightclub or is this not done very much?

Where do you want to take her? A graveyard? You don't sound like you get out very often

I dont go out with my boyfriend...unless we're with other mates too. We're pretty sad for 22 and 25 year olds. But dont like house/dance/rnb etc. If we go out its to leadmill/corporation with other mates. and even then not mucg dancing happens, just drinking and staggering around. If we go out together its to a gig or to dinner, or else we just stay in and watch movies/play games.

Has the romance gone?!

I dont go out with my boyfriend...unless we're with other mates too. We're pretty sad for 22 and 25 year olds. But dont like house/dance/rnb etc. If we go out its to leadmill/corporation with other mates. and even then not mucg dancing happens, just drinking and staggering around. If we go out together its to a gig or to dinner, or else we just stay in and watch movies/play games.

Has the romance gone?!

sounds to me like you need to get out more dalin! but each to their own I guess.... but at your age you shouldnt be stopping in at the weekends its WRONG!!:hihi:

Archived