Is Ranmoor Tandoori shut?

karl101

Ranmoor Tandoori is open. I went there Wednesday night so that's proof enough.

They don't have - nor are they planning on having - a drinks license but titter ye not: Ranmoor boasts 3 pubs (Bully, Ranny and Fulwoody), a bistro (West 10) and a beer-off.

Go, enjoy.

The Ranmoor Tandoori was shut from 25th Oct - 15th Nov while they renovated. They bought the shop next door so its now Bigger. Still don't serve beer but you can take your own in and as Ousetunes says, There are 3 places to go for a drink after either side of the Restaurant :)

Dee

Thanks for the info.

Went on Friday night. The sprouts were a suprise, and the annoying dwarf playing a horn (pretending to be Swiss or somthing) was annoying.

And I don't think I've ever paid *THAT* much or a beer ever when in Ranmoor Inn after.

But the curry was good, if sprouty.

Originally posted by Deejay

I can think of a worse one.. That one just up the hill from The Hadfield :gag:

The take away just under co-op? I wont order from them any more cos I end up with the runs and crippling belly ache when I eat from there

Originally posted by honeyplanet

The take away just under co-op? I wont order from them any more cos I end up with the runs and crippling belly ache when I eat from there

Yep, thats the one.. and funnily enough my housemate suffered the same symptoms as you when he had one..

Yes I narrowed it down to tandori chicken kebab there were a few pieces that were just a little on the pink side, I left the worst offenders but the juice must have contaminated the rest of the food.

Mind you saying that the few times before when I went we had red meat, and still ended up with the trotts :rant:

Archived