What's happening to Spinrocs in Crookes?

mrsmills

Then windows at Spins still need a good cleaning. It was very busy last night, in the bar and restaurant. It looks really good.

Pippadoll - comments noted - we now have a window cleaner coming in regularly. Also look out for the new graphics going up on the windows this week - hopefully these will complete the 'new look' exterior.

Are children allowed in?

Families with children are very welcome at Spinrocs! Children have always historically been allowed into Spinrocs and we are very keen to continue this tradition. Welcoming families into the restaurant creates a friendly relaxed atmosphere we believe!

We don't have a childrens menu as such because tapas consists of small portions so your kids get the opportunity to try lots of different types foods. There are some safe options such as Patatas Bravas, meatballs and bruschetta (ok - cheese on toast!!) that should keep everyone happy!

There will still a few things they didn't have, ie sangria, and quesadilla's, we had a great time though.

Sorry there was some stuff that we didn't have Hook! There is going to be a period of adjustment while we get used to judging levels of stock required. Obviously the restaurant and bar are busier than they were prior to the change of ownership so we need to order more but on the other hand we don't have room to store much excess stock. Hopefully we're already getting better at judging this and next time you come we'll have stock of everything on the menu!

Sorry there was some stuff that we didn't have Hook! There is going to be a period of adjustment while we get used to judging levels of stock required. Obviously the restaurant and bar are busier than they were prior to the change of ownership so we need to order more but on the other hand we don't have room to store much excess stock. Hopefully we're already getting better at judging this and next time you come we'll have stock of everything on the menu!

Thank You! Thanks for the PM too, I really appreciate it too. I've replied and hopefully you'll find what I say useful!

I've always been a fan of Spinrocs, was there for the last time a few weeks ago (so probably just before your refurb) and despite the fact that sadly one of the dishes we ordered wasn't available, as usual everything else was great! Will hopefully be back there soon to see what changes you've made!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been to the newly refurbed/new management Spinrocs yet? What did you think, an improvement on how it was recently? I noticed the set menu options have been reduced and there didn't seem to be as much for vegetarians. That said it looked distinctly smarter and the enjoying-free drinks-and-nibbles-while-you're-paying-chain-smoking-bar-flies are now seemingly absent.

Archived