New in Sheffield - Help !!!!

DoubleVodka

Hi,

I have just returned to Sheffield after spending time away from my native city. I would like some advice on venues that would suit my tastes.

I am looking for cool venues (not mainstream) where I can chill out, listen to music and chat. I am a bit of an contempary art fan and am also into the odd bit of urban music and generally anything that has that underground feel.

When in London I was often in and around Shoreditch and Brick Lane. If any of you know the area then thats what I like.

Thanks everyone and I'll make sure I buy you a drink if I see you !!???!!

DoubleVodka

Originally posted by DoubleVodka

Hi,

I have just returned to Sheffield after spending time away from my native city. I would like some advice on venues that would suit my tastes.

I am looking for cool venues (not mainstream) where I can chill out, listen to music and chat. I am a bit of an contempary art fan and am also into the odd bit of urban music and generally anything that has that underground feel.

When in London I was often in and around Shoreditch and Brick Lane. If any of you know the area then thats what I like.

DoubleVodka

If you want a stylish, chilled out atmosphere with something good to look at- Try Spearmint Rhino ;):thumbsup::banana:

Hi,

Jesus, you're in for a bit of a shock then!!

Hi,

DoubleVodka

I reccommend you try the Lounge Bar up on the west street/Glossop road. Nice wee bar with great music, think the lad who plays tonight Marek plays some great stuff, especially if u know the light bar, plastic people type stuff down shoreditch. give it a try.

Archived