Blondee's internet dilemma

That's a good point about the TV. As you spend a lot of time on line do you have one of those internet connections where you pay a monthly fee? Or broadband?

Am thinking of upgrading, but there seems to be so many options and so many providers I just never get round to doing it.

I have Freeserve Anytime. It's quite good actually, especially if you have a seperate line for the internet as you can leave the net on and come and go as you please :D

I'd hate to think how much the bill would be if we didn't use Freeserve!!!!!

edited - gb

Originally posted by blondee

That's a good point about the TV. As you spend a lot of time on line do you have one of those internet connections where you pay a monthly fee? Or broadband?

Am thinking of upgrading, but there seems to be so many options and so many providers I just never get round to doing it.

im on Broadband yes,

check out http://www.adslguide.org or post a topic in the Ask an Expert forum asking for peoples opinions ;) because an ISP might look great on paper, but it doesnt beat good old fashion opinion :)

Originally posted by geoffbowen

Blondee try posting a new topic in the Ask an Expert forum, I'm sure you will get a lot of help when it comes to choosing a good provider.

I can recommend one now.

ww.pipex.net £23.94 per month for unlimted broadband access.

Never had a problem with them.

You also get 50mb of web space and 10 or 12 email accounts.

Well worth it if you ask me!

Plus if you put me down as recommendation, i get a free months broadband access!

"Everybody's 'appy!"

personally I have had few problems with blueyonder cable broadband. 25 quid a month inc vat and I dont get their phone or TV. Service is probably about 99.5% up. Outages are short, avg conn speed to big site for download about 65kB/s (30kB/s when school finishes here)

Archived