Tarot readers??

Technophobe - before this thread goes way off-beam - there are some good threads on this already, and if I remember correctly, Bikertech's other half comes highly recommended

... and 'hi' to you and the rest of your household :)

I'm a fairly novice tarot-reader, I'm afraid; I can do serious readings of 5 cards, or even a single card!

If you want a PROFESSIONAL Tarot reader, ask at AIRY FAIRY on London Road; Arwen or any of the others will know of good tarot readers locally, and as far as I remember, some of those working at Fairy do them themselves.

thanks everyone for your quick response.

Strix: Hi huni I hope your well and in good health.

I just fancied having my cards read as Ive never had it done before. Went to a Clairevoyant about 15 years ago and most of what she said came true, but you only know that in time and dont particuarly believe it at the time.

I think the one on London Road sounds the best I will do a little more research.

Tyranna: do you know how much they charge?

can anyone advise on a really good tarot reader in Sheffield?
hiya did you have your tarots read if not i know a really good lady called jessie she lives on manor park and has done it for years shes fantastic and a teally lovely persons i went to her on friday and she was spot on hope the rest of it comes true but what she has told my family in the past has always come right she didnt no who i was and there was no way she could of guessed some of the things she said if your interested pm me and ill give you her number:)

Strix: Hi huni I hope your well and in good health.

I just fancied having my cards read as Ive never had it done before. Went to a Clairevoyant about 15 years ago and most of what she said came true, but you only know that in time and dont particuarly believe it at the time.

We're all fine ta :) (going through another phase where death or the tower appears in the top right hand corner of the spread again though, so just waiting for that to pass :roll: )

Say Hi to K & G from us :)

Had Clive yesterday whilst Brude was at the vets but wasn't sure if I should call round so chickened out :P

• 1 month later...

Archived