John Peace

Mick Frost

Eric Cocker

Robert Cocker

Norman Rockcliffe

Dick Hardwick

Mick Smith

I'm sure I could come up with more

Usually in there with Rob Cocker and Glyn Thomas.You forgot Ian (Ces) .I can well remember most of the others although probably most were a year or two older than me.AlsoNeil Pearson and Ian Cutts.

Some of them were definitely Grindstone regulars,but others I remember better playing snooker and crib in the Punch Bowl.

Usually in there with Rob Cocker and Glyn Thomas.You forgot Ian (Ces) .I can well remember most of the others although probably most were a year or two older than me.AlsoNeil Pearson and Ian Cutts.

Some of them were definitely Grindstone regulars,but others I remember better playing snooker and crib in the Punch Bowl.

Funny you should mention Ian. I didn't mention him 'cause he was not part of the drinking crowd, but we were in the same class at Western Road and I was just communicating with someone who is with Ian right now visiting Australia :-)

• 3 years later...

Archived