Good night out needed next Saturday!

hm6056

Hi

Really need some help planning a great night out...

My girly mates from back home are coming to stay for the weekend and it's their first time in Sheffield. I really want to take them out on Saturday night but can't think of a suitable club night. Would like somewhere laid-back and funky where we can dance, not indie or house music. A late bar with dance floor could work as well (I like dulo & halcyon if that gives you some idea what I'm after) - any ideas?

Thanks! xx

Originally posted by hm6056

Hi

Really need some help planning a great night out...

My girly mates from back home are coming to stay for the weekend and it's their first time in Sheffield. I really want to take them out on Saturday night but can't think of a suitable club night. Would like somewhere laid-back and funky where we can dance, not indie or house music. A late bar with dance floor could work as well (I like dulo & halcyon if that gives you some idea what I'm after) - any ideas?

Thanks! xx

Hed kandi @ gatecrasher one!!!

As above....

Other ideas...

Forum.....open till one, but may be a bit housey for your taste but has dancefloor.

Showrooms is open till 2am, but not much dancing, unless you start it, but nice music and laid back.

What time we meeting?

Archived