Need some help from the ladies of the forum..:)

RoastBean

Ladies and gents if any are reading.

I am a young man.

Now, let us begin...

I was at work the other night, and two BEAUTIFUL girls walked up to me. one told me that her friend fancied me, and I asked if I could have her number. She wrote it down, and handed it to me.

All good. We've been texting ever since.

She's BEAUTIFUl. Tanned, toned, blonde, tall. Cute, shy, funny. So far, so good. And tomorrow night, (Sunday) we're going to meet for a few drinks.

Problem: Its "Carnage" tomorrow. The student bar crawl where thousands of students shall flood the streets and bars of Sheffield, finishing up in Embrace.

I want to take my new lady friend to a few nice bars, not full of ********s looking for "buy one gtet one free" deals. If anyone knows a few nice bars in town, and maybe on West st. which won't be taking part in Carnage, i'd be very grateful as its our first date, and I'd love to make it a good first impression!

Thank you in advance to all my fellow forumers who can help me. Thank you in advance also to those who have any witty comments to throw into the fray as well! :)

Much love.

Roast to the Bean.

Picadillo's in the new Leopold Square complex. Laid back, no chavs, classy. Perfect for taking a lass out.

then could go to all bar one across the road!!!!!!:love:

I wouldn't do west street - it'll be full of annoying, drunken students.

Archived