Directions - Yorkshire Grey pub to the train station

Johnboy84

Any help would be appreciated quickly as I'm soon to set off.

Tomorrow I will be in Sheffield and am meeting with a friend in the Yorkshire Grey pub. I was wondering if someone could give us directions from the Yorkshire Grey pub to the train station as I am unsure of its location. I think the pub is onCharles street?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

As you leave the pub, turn left onto the main road. Cross at the traffic lights and bear left. Walk down the next road on your right (university building is on your right) you will pass 'The Globe' pub on your right and 'The Howard' is at the bottom of the road on your left. You should see the Train Station from there.

Originally posted by Strix

Head downhill. You can't miss it. It's the big building site at the bottom! (Opposite the NMB building)

But if you were in sheffield next year you wouldn't see the station - it would be hidden behind a 'feature' - see 'dinp' I didn't refer to it as a 20 ft tall urinal this time .......doh!

Originally posted by nuf_said

But if you were in sheffield next year you wouldn't see the station - it would be hidden behind a 'feature' - see 'dinp' I didn't refer to it as a 20 ft tall urinal this time .......doh!

So you didn't read the bit that said: Any help would be appreciated quickly as I'm soon to set off. Perhaps you know something I don't? Is Johnboy84 walking here from Australia perhaps?

Archived