My awesome Brekkie at the Ivory in town

krum

Hey Guys went to the ivory cos i heard its now open for breakie or well brunch with funky jazz and it was wicked i had full english bit priceie but well worth it was huge couldnt finish it spec with the guiness flowing check it out end up spending most of the day there perfect hangover cure after the awesome display of our boys in france.

Laters dudes keep it real

Ivory sounding good, know where it is now.

Anniversary soon, need a restuarant. Do you think the Ivory would be a good place to take her? How are the prices? Are the tables near the bar/is some drunken builder still in his work clothes gonna fall into our table while he's tryin to look down me girlfriends top?

Have you really posted on this thread just to pick at the OP's grammar? - go out and get some fresh air!

I must check out the Ivory sometime, been hearing good things about it.

But - Guinness for breakfast!? :gag:

Guinness is a great breakfast pint! much easier to manage at an ungodly hour than beer or lager :)

libuse - starting early

Ivory sounding good, know where it is now.

Anniversary soon, need a restuarant. Do you think the Ivory would be a good place to take her? How are the prices? Are the tables near the bar/is some drunken builder still in his work clothes gonna fall into our table while he's tryin to look down me girlfriends top?

You sad, sad fool - is all you care about some man copping a look at you "lass" - get a life. Ur in Sheffield, thats normal or do you start crying if sum1 looks :loopy:

Archived