1. 1. Who is the best dancer?

• Fred Astaire
    • Michael Jackson
    • James Brown
    • Michael Flatley
    • Madonna
    • Britney Spears
    • Non of these can dance!

Who in your opinion is THE best dancer? looking at both technically and physically. When you watch them dance it makes you either sit and stare open-mouthed or want to get up and shake your booty too!

Also, if you dont think any of the above then who would you nominate?:confused:

Yes! ever since I saw the Motown 25 anniversary, the one when MJ did Billie Jean on stage for the first time live.

It was the most hypnotic thing to watch - when he did the moonwalk for the first time, now that was spectacular!

There was a lady that danced behind Prince at his concert at Arena a few years ago, she was fantastic. Never seen anyone so supple and enegretic, her stamina was amazing. Sorry dont know her name (though i do believe he did marry one of his dancers ;) ).

I reckon MJ has to be best, at least for originality but I think credit has to go to Janet Jackson too, she actually choreographs for loads of people and they end up with half the credit :(

There was this gorgeous Spnaish dancer too, forgot his name but *swoon*, he was great! Joaquim something.

Gene Kelly - no contest!

Fantastic dancer, but also very handsome and those gorgeous twinkly Irish eyes!

He is the first person I have a recollection of seeing on television when I was a very small, little girl, and I can still recall being transfixed by him even then!

StarSparkle :)

Archived