The I love Swedish House T-Shirts!

Stormy

Hello, this is probably a long shot but if anyone knows the guys who made those T-shirts for Axwell and Steve Angello please please get in touch! I want one! Cheers :)

LINK to a pic!

reckon it was made up by the person wearing it, just go to a print shop and have em make you one up, wouldn't be difficult would it! :D

Yeah I was speaking to the guys who had them on the night and they did make them, I know it wouldnt be too hard but its a bit cheeky pinching their design and they seemed like decent guys so ill see if owt comes of this! But they should definatly sell em!

haha theyre totally wicked arn't they! Come on someone must know them! Axwell loved them as well by the looks of it. I couldnt go to Steve Angello cos of work but Axwell was one of the best nights of my life I kid ye not. I was gonna ask if you went but looking at your other posts Id say you worked at plug! Some more pics HERE

Archived