I’m not a snob but…

Sir_Nigel

I suggest you disinfect the frames prior to use otherwise you may be reminded of your sojourn in hell whenever you switch the heating on.

We have the same problems in Canada, Sir Nigel.

I've often wondered why the local the health departments haven't insist that the entrances to such establishment be fitted a sort of sheep dip/car wash. If its the "Dip" type, it should be at least 2metres deep. All in the interest of public safety, of course.

The problem is if you impose it at one location, don't places that sell food and public transport have a higher priority.

Regards

I once noticed a bloke shoplifting in Poundland, I didn’t know whether to laugh, you couldn’t make it up.

:suspect:

Was he wearing fake Burberry and a Sovereign ring?

If so, definitely a C word (Chav).

Bit of a silly contradiction in the post,thought you had died and gone to Rotherham,yet all the people you so eloquently described were not in Rotherham but in your own fair city.Now I know,being from Rotherham, that we dont have people of that description in our pound stores,indeed the aforementioned stores actually lay free buses on for Sheffielders because the people of Rotherham are a little more upmarket.Welcome to your 99p store the Dee Dahs version of Harrods

Sir_Nigel,

As Proprietor and Proprietress of a 98p shop, me and the missus invite you to accept our earnest and personally exclusive offer of a discount of 1p off all ticket prices on any purchase you make during normal opening hours.

Just follow the crowds to the our Checkout Desk and make yourself known to Venetia, our Cashier/Daughter.

Unlike most of the female clientele in our Emporium, she is only slightly pregnant and it doesn't show much. (Neither does the sod who introduced her to motherhood but we won't go into that here!)

Yours in expectation

Jack Dungbottle

(Entrepreneur Extraordinaire)

Sir_Nigel,

As Proprietor and Proprietress of a 98p shop, me and the missus invite you to accept our earnest and personally exclusive offer of a discount of 1p off all ticket prices on any purchase you make during normal opening hours.

Just follow the crowds to the our Checkout Desk and make yourself known to Venetia, our Cashier/Daughter.

Unlike most of the female clientele in our Emporium, she is only slightly pregnant and it doesn't show much. (Neither does the sod who introduced her to motherhood but we won't go into that here!)

Yours in expectation

Jack Dungbottle

(Entrepreneur Extraordinaire)

will do MR Dungbottle:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived