Good Dog Pubs (with food)

Strix

ooo - we haven't!

*adds that to list*

is that a dogs-in-the-beergarden place or wherever you like?

the Cricket is part of a small chain, so you could ring them and ask if their other establishments allow dogs

ooo - we haven't!

*adds that to list*

is that a dogs-in-the-beergarden place or wherever you like?

the Cricket is part of a small chain, so you could ring them and ask if their other establishments allow dogs

DON'T ADD IT TO YOUR LIST!

We drove all the way out there (half an hour each way) to find that not only would they not allow us inside with Gadget, but they did not even allow dogs in the beer garden!! :rant:

They said we could stand out the front with a drink - there's no pavement! So basically "go stand in the road"! :loopy::(

So we went for a walk then drove back to the Cricket Inn!!

Well I tried to go to Aunt Sally's on my way home from my walk, they said they don't mind dogs outside but they would not let me order any food unless I had a table number, I explained I was on my own and could they just make a number up as I could'nt sit at a table and be inside ordering food/drink at the same time (I refuse to leave the dog tied up at a table, he stays in the car until I've got a drink and ordered) They refused so I went to the Robin Hood at Millhouses instead. They were fine :)

I'm normally not on my own so don't have these problems, I often will not buy stuff and walk out if the queue moves too slowly in a shop or the service is rubbish, I think I may becoming a stroppy cow!

ooo the robin hood? what's that like Evei?

When I get a bit of time I think I'll update the OP on this thread so it can be a quick reference :)

Does anybody know a good place to stop at whilst we're at Clumber Park today?

*scurries off to scour the internet*

• 6 years later...

Hi, this thread is abit old ;) and maybe things changed...so.. :help: We (me, 'hubby' and dog) are going for a day out tomorrow in Sheffield and I'm wandering if you know of any dog friendly restaurant, or caffe where we could have a nice lunch - in Sheffield City Centre. :confused:

thank you in advance...

Hi, this thread is abit old ;) and maybe things changed...so.. :help: We (me, 'hubby' and dog) are going for a day out tomorrow in Sheffield and I'm wandering if you know of any dog friendly restaurant, or caffe where we could have a nice lunch - in Sheffield City Centre. :confused:

thank you in advance...

Old Queens Head next to bus stations... lovely place and food. i go there with my dog at least onece a week :)

thank you in advance...

There's a much more recent thread here

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1382419

• 2 weeks later...

The Angel in Holmesfield not only serves food. It also serves Gluten Free food.

To top it off, it has a menu just for dogs too.

Details:http://www.angelatholmesfield.co.uk/

Edited by Scozzie