Oyes cafe in Woodseats

teeny

Oyes is now open in the evenings , its a lovely little cafe /resaurant in woodseats, the food is fab .

I recently had my birthday there, the cafe owner made me a beautiful cake and really made the evening super.

They are open in the day too.

Great friendly atmosphere and nice staff

Oyes is now open in the evenings , its a lovely little cafe /resaurant in woodseats, the food is fab .

I recently had my birthday there, the cafe owner made me a beautiful cake and really made the evening super.

They are open in the day too.

Great friendly atmosphere and nice staff

Great to hear that. Had their "flyer " through the letter box last week. Will be making a visit.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Turkish night 15th feb, Turkish night 16th. we have been to a turkish night before and are booked in again on the 16th.

Food is great , atmosphere lovely and friendly. Its take your own wine. Tel no is 2491136

Following up on one of your previous threads I knew a Frank Jepson who had a daughter named Susan and an Ernest Jepson who grew up on Woodseats . They were not related but would now be both around 55-58 years old.

• 1 month later...

Archived