Hyram Wild Early days

tyward

My Nan worked there but suffered an horrific accident when one of the machines pulled her arm into the mechanism and never took it off. She made a full recovery, though never mentioned it to me as a child.

Sadly she's no longer with us and I was hoping to see her on the pics, but without success. A big thanks for putting them online, so I could experience where she once worked.

• 4 years later...

Amy one worked at hyram wilds around 1990

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 19:53 ----------

I'm trying to locate a employee that worked at h/wilds around 1990 if anyone can help u can contact me on 0114 2740880 thanks Michael .

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 19:55 ----------

I'm trying to locate a employee that worked at h/wilds around 1990 if anyone can help u can contact me on 0114 2749880 thanks Michael .

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 20:07 ----------

[/color]I'm trying to locate a employee that worked at h/wilds around 1990 if anyone can help u can contact me on 0114 2749880 thanks Michael .

Edited by MichaelR47

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any body worked at hyram wild in the 80/90 s .I'm trying to locate a former employee .michaelR47 .last seen 1990 .

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 20:54 ----------

Hi bignasty if its possible . Could i have your number is would like a chat ..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...