Sheffield -its alright and I like it.

welchiewelch

yep. i'm bored of all those "aint sheffield rubbish" and "is the club scene going downhill?" and "why havent we got more ****ahs like leeds ?" etc etc

Doom mongers.

So i'm startin my own thread- JOIN ME.

Sheffield - its alright and i like it. Anyone else dare to say anything positive.

Good work fella, **** the haters!

You live anywhere and your gonna have your gripes but all in all, Sheffield is an ace place to be living :) friendly folk, large green spaces and promximity to the peaks and the laid back nature for a city of its size.

Yeah we can all moan about the nightlife, the shops, the football teams etc but you need to get it in some perspective.....

For example, I love Manchester and buzz of the place but I was speaking to a friend who manages a pub on Wilmslow Road and she's had three people shot outside in as many months, and thats a student area!! She has to worry about that **** all the time. Ok so it does happen over here I'm not denying it, Jonathan Matondo RIP, but to nowhere near the same extent and long may it stay that way.

Archived