Pizza kasara..gleadless townend

Nearly There

i thinks its one of the best places in sheffield to buy pizzas..im not trying to promote them or anything but after i saw the post about the delivery guy over charging i just wanted to let everyone know ive never had problems with them..anyone else use them..i think the numbers 01142393030..if anyones interested

i thinks its one of the best places in sheffield to buy pizzas..im not trying to promote them or anything but after i saw the post about the delivery guy over charging i just wanted to let everyone know ive never had problems with them..anyone else use them..i think the numbers 01142393030..if anyones interested

Your kidding right??? they are :gag:

been ordering from there for years. we had a time where we didnt order for a while as every time they delivered the wifes food was either wrong/burnt/missing. since then they havent forgotten/burnt anything so they are back in favour.

i particularly love thier chilli burgers.

the only gripe i have with them is that every friday teatime when i walk past as they have just opened there is always a burning smell coming from the door :hihi:

Think the food is great, but the delivery service is RUBBSH. Every time I order they always say 45 mins, and it's always at least an hour! Once I even turned them away because I had been waiting 90mins for it to come, by the time it came I'd been so hungry I'd had to have something else!

I think it's gorge, only had one bad experience from there and they gave me a free garlic bread next time I went in!!!!

They normally say about 45 minutes for delivery and they've never taken that long, it's usually with me inside of 30 minutes!!!

I guess if you're use to eating that crap & shoddy standard of food then it's a great place to eat.... :D

15 years ago, we placed our first-and-only order with them and recieved these disgusting things that they claimed were pizzas, but looked and tasted like something that had been deep-fried in rancid oil.

Never since!

Archived