The Scariest Halloween of all...

goldenfleece

http://dove.hippieboy.imap.cc/halloween07.jpg

Wednesday 31st is set to be the BIGGEST and BEST Dove and Rainbow Halloween of all time, featuring Night of the Living Dead Club Night, scary cocktails, and all manner of stuff to spook you. We are also hoping the resident Ghost may emerge from the underground tunnel leading from the Dove cellars and provide an extra spine tingling thrill..........

Its FREE entry.......and we open LATE, until at least 1am so get your costumes ready, its but a handful of days away now....

I'd love to pop in for a jar GF but I will have my little ghouls (well I say little one is taller than me :hihi:) with me -

will I be able to partake of a beverage outside?

Unfortunately it will be the same for me I will be probably spending it trick or treating!

11 more days to Halloween Halloween Halloween

11 more days to Halloween.......

er....what's the next line?

I seem to recall thats from Halloween III the season of the witch...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085636/

This would mean that the next line is only 2 words.."silver shamrock"

If you remember, its from the adverts the mask company were showing on tv.

.yo wanna see my Halloween outfit its the best really the best I am sooo dam foxey honey......

shall we take a POLL on that .....:nono:

BTW you are still barred from the Dove.....if I can quote your uninvited text message (from Mexico????)

"shoot the bouncer with free drugs"

....offering free drugs to my door staff is NOT how we do things in this 'small town'......have no idea how they do things in 'downtown LA' but we don't embrace drugs at all warmly over here.....we have laws in the UK you know!

Archived