Play.com - Anyone Know How to Contact Them?

I recently pre-ordered series 6 of family guy from play.com, as it was same price on all the major sites but you got free fridge magnets from them :)

However, it arrived the other day, with no fridge magnets! :rant:

I have been trawling the website for ages and cannot find an email address to contact them, its just a stupid interactive help thing.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with them??

Play.com are cheap but their customer service department aren't much cop IMO.

A few years back I pre-ordered Blinx the Time Sweeper on Xbox from them and when it didn't come on the release day I rang 'em up and queried it, they said they don't deliver on release date! I don't use them for games any more, I just use them for DVDs, latest one was dispatched on Wednesday so I'm expecting it on my doorstep either tomorrow or Monday.

Good job they're cheap or I'd tell them to stuff it and use Amazon in future for DVDs, at least their deliveries are quicker.

I recently pre-ordered series 6 of family guy from play.com, as it was same price on all the major sites but you got free fridge magnets from them :)

I have been trawling the website for ages and cannot find an email address to contact them, its just a stupid interactive help thing.

Play.com - DVD

PO Box 192

Jersey

JE4 8RP

Jersey

Phone: 0845 800 1020

Fax: 01534 631 580

email:info@play247.com

Internet Address:http://www.play.com

I wonder how many high street retailers would get away with being this difficult to get contact details for.

Has anyone got actual Ebay.com contact details in the UK?

Ah the joys of the new economy. ;):P:o

Play.com - Anyone Know How to Contact Them?

well just one quick look

(in the terms and conditions section) found

The owner of this web site is Play Limited whose address is Play.com, PO Box 192, Jersey, JE4 8RP

not hard to find?

For someone with as much searching prowess mel such as yourself ;) are you calling the OP thick? :P

well just one quick look

The owner of this web site is Play Limited whose address is Play.com, PO Box 192, Jersey, JE4 8RP

not hard to find?

Even easier...scroll down to the bottom of the page..... there's a phone number!

Had experiences with Play's customer services and found them to be absolutely wonderful. One such time was on the run up to Christmas 2005, present ordered...so many things delivered by post kind of lost track as to what had come and what hadn't. Couldn't find the pressie from Play so contacted them to chase up if it had been delivered. They told me it was flagged up as sent and recieved, but would send me another copy free of charge. I said that it was okay, I would find it, but the nice lady on the phone said it was okay, and they would send one anyway.

The original item turned up a few months later (got lost in a cupboard), I contacted play to ask if I could have a returns label for free postage to send it back, they said to keep it - no charge.

Now that service you don't get every day! I use Play for games, DVDs, and books all the time now.

well just one quick look

not hard to find?

And that gives me a phone number or email address does it?

Archived