Siddall Family Tree

fchicken21

• 2 months later...

I do not know any of the Siddalls on your list but I do remember two members of a Siddall family who worked in the Chemistry Dept on Adsetts St which was part of the English Steel Corporation many years ago.

Allan Siddall was a metallurgist Chemist and his mother Alice was a widow who worked as an assistant in the large steel analysis laboratory there.

Happy Days

Hi All,

i'm stuck on my family tree,by all accounts my great great granfather came from sheffield,

all i know is that his name was JOHN SIDDALL,he married an ELIZA White in 1866,in poplar london,surviving children were HORACE CHARLES ,and JOHN RUPERT SIDDALL.

All i can tell from his marriage certificate is that his fathers name was SAMUEL SIDDALL (wheelwright ),and John himself was a steam vessel engineer.......

any info would be gratfully recieved ,

regards Andy

• 3 weeks later...

I knew a Clive Siddall who was in the navy , he had a sister called megan and they lived at upperthorpe.He has left the navy a long time ago but his address was

ME2 Siddall po62565

Mess 4N3 HMS Hermes

c/o GPO London.

Originally posted by fchicken21

Hi

Does anyone know of anything about the Siddall family

My grandad : Dennis Siddall unknown

My Great grandad : John Joseph Lawnence Siddall 1893 to 1953

My Great, great grandad :George Charles Siddall 1867 to 1947

My Great, great, great grandad :John Joseph Siddall 1838 to 1914

My great, great, great, great grandad :John Siddall 1812 to 1869

My great, great, great, great, great grandad George Siddall unknown

in the 1950s i used to work whith a harry siddall on the coop milk he lived on gatty road shiregreen any help

Thankyou

Lee Siddall

Then of course there is the famous Keith Siddall, once of Knutton Crescent, Parson Cross, who went down in history as the inventor of the Titanic Chuck when he was at Mushet.

He became a jehova's witness, but not sure what happened to him in later years