Siddall Family Tree

fchicken21

Originally posted by David Bowler

Your family may have come from the Manor, So did I but I was thinking a bit before the Manor was built........about 600yrs before, My family came from the Manor but originated in Sherwood Forest in 1250.

My family tree goes back to Cromwell,the Siddall's implemented the then poll tax,but don't tell anyone or I will get hung.LOL

Originally posted by matt1889

I remember going to City School, Stradbroke Rd, with a lad called Lee Siddall.

Lives Woodthorpe area i believe?

I don't know of anyone with that name in my family,only my son & he was about 1yrs old when we moved to breadcake land (Barnsley).My cousins come from the woodthorpe Cutts.

Hi there

I have some Siddall connections -

My mother's cousin was Jack Siddall, Town Clerk of Brighton many years ago - later migrated to Tasmania. I I can find out who his mother was if this is the right stream??

(there are still some relatives in Tasmania although Jack died a few years ago)

• 3 weeks later...

Most of my Siddall family came from the Manor but I have loads of relatives who's names I have forgotten as I have not seen them since I was a child,which was a long long time ago,my family left the Arbourthorne when I was about 6 months old & we lived at Heeley for 20 yrs before the houses were demolished & we went back the the Manor my Grandmothers house on Fitzhubert Road,just off Windyhouse Lane.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi there

I'm a Siddall, and Keith Siddall is my uncle. My father is William Siddall, whose siblings include Keith, Jean, David and John. I don't know what Keith is doing these days as I haven't seen him since I moved from the UK in 1987.

Bilinda (Billie) Siddall