Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

• 2 weeks later...
Tony’s best chip shop in the world. Darnall fisheries is also up there too.

If you are referring to Tony,s at Mosborough in my opinion the quality went downhill as soon as Tony retired and didn,t look after the place personally!.I continued using it for a while but fell out of love with the place and I never visit now unfortunately as its only round the corner for us!.:roll:

I never knew the bloke and never ate his fish and chips...but I hear that he was a dab hand at cooking them, so I was sorry to hear that he'd fallen off his perch. I'm sure he lived his life in a way that was beyond reproach - and I certainly never heard anyone carp about the quality of his food!

I never knew the bloke and never ate his fish and chips...but I hear that he was a dab hand at cooking them, so I was sorry to hear that he'd fallen off his perch. I'm sure he lived his life in a way that was beyond reproach - and I certainly never heard anyone carp about the quality of his food!

I did hear he once assaulted and battered somebody.

I hear he led a brill life, he wasn't a shellfish man and never seemed crabby….right up until the day when he finally cockled over.

(I think I'm all out these excruciatingly bad fishy puns now...just trying to think of more is giving me a bit of a head-hake).

:D