Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

hi  thats where i go now from lowedges or the market in town or the back of the moor,but really i should be able to go more local,i used to go to robs at greenhill or greenhill village,both now closed,although robs old chippy is still open ,but awfull in my opinion

On 05/01/2020 at 22:38, Brooker11 said:

Had some good ones from an old favourite - Tony's at Mosborough last week.

Yep.  Still really good.  I think reading about it on here prompted me to go there a few weeks ago.  I've been back two or three times since.  I particularly like the beef dripping flavour and the crispy, crunchy batter on the fish, which is golden brown, not yellow and soft like the majority of chip shops.

52 minutes ago, DerbyTup said:

Yep.  Still really good.  I think reading about it on here prompted me to go there a few weeks ago.  I've been back two or three times since.  I particularly like the beef dripping flavour and the crispy, crunchy batter on the fish, which is golden brown, not yellow and soft like the majority of chip shops.

Yes those are the reasons I go back very nice.