Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

whos open in these times of the lock down ect,i know the posidon on abbeylane is,but who else?,like woodseats fish shop,but closed when I passed

Manor top fish bar is open, but only doing 11 till 6. I've seen people queueing outside the one on Woodseats when I've passed it on my way home from work, but don't know what time it's opening till. Think there's a few doing delivery on just eat as well

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

thanks sLH73 will ring woodseats for opening times

Went past the newish one on the shops at Greenhill on my way home last night, they were open but serving through an open window

thanks have noticed that,but tried them several times,but awfull,pity rob retired as his fish/chips ect were great,so now we have to travel to woodseats as the local chippys are in my opion horrid,greenhill village closed and they were great,its possible I have a love of chips cooked in dripping.

On 29/04/2020 at 14:01, bassett one said:

thanks have noticed that,but tried them several times,but awfull,pity rob retired as his fish/chips ect were great,so now we have to travel to woodseats as the local chippys are in my opion horrid,greenhill village closed and they were great,its possible I have a love of chips cooked in dripping.

They are horrible chips from there aren't they, shame as Robs used to be very good.

• 3 weeks later...

yes its a pity that greenhill/lowedges areas are lacking a good chippy as its a big area and needs a proper chippy asap,but I will carry on going to woodseats fisheries

they are top class,also brendas on the moor and Attercliffe and the market,all top for me.