Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

I actually have to agree....

Always had a good chippy tea from here and the staff are always friendly and polite.....dosnt matter if their white, brown, black, blue, orange. They make a mighty good tea :)

Also enjoy the robin hood in attercliffe and my new personal fave

Woodseats fisheries :D Mmmmmmmmmmm

another one with no tastebuds, get yourself to tonys at mosborough

far superior

alberts on city road.mixed kebab on nan is the best in sheffield.[/]

Beg to differ John, The KPC @ Hakenthorpe do the best mixed kebab in Sheffield by far. the Big T kebab is to die for and for £7.50 it will feed 3 very hungry people. ;)

Beg to differ John, The KPC @ Hakenthorpe do the best mixed kebab in Sheffield by far. the Big T kebab is to die for and for £7.50 it will feed 3 very hungry people. ;)

i LOVE kpc!!!!

The Big T Kebab meal for £10.00 is a bargin!!

Also The curry meal for two for £10.00 is a steal :D

Dosnt every take away supply their kebabs in naan breads folder over?? :huh:

unless you ask for it in a pitta

Nah its the norm to have a kebab in a pitta bread isn't it? A folded Naan is too much for me, best kebab I've had was from Benitos and that came in a pitta.

As for chippy werent too impressed by the one at Basegreen last time I went.

The best chippy is The Poseidon on Woodseats/Abbey Lane by far or Jackies chippy at the bottom of Netherthorpe .

The worst by a country mile is Nothern Sole at Broomhill (manky meals as we all know it ) . If it was'nt for the alcohol fuelled students this hole would have shut up long ago .

Best chippies ive encountered so far is New Cod on the block which is in commonside near Walkley, 5 star fish bar in Crookes and Broomheads which opens randomly at the Grindstone end of Crookes.

New Cod On The Block is an expensive fish and chip shop and the fish portions are very small.