Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

Cleethorpes for fish and chips? :loopy:

how expensive would that be to travel for your dinner?

by the time youve walked round and eaten your chips and fish... you would have seen all or most of cleethorpes!! then its time to drive back.

Try the chips from cleethorpes u'l understand! lol x

you must have really poor tastebuds, tell me how iraqi's can make traditional fish and chips? answer= they cant

Just an observation, but when a greek guy ran Taplin chippy, his food was great, as good as any other Sheffield chippy, so I don't back your argument about a non English person not able to cook chips properly

anaemic chips copious amounts of batter on cheaply sourced fish and to top it all whilst sat waiting outside i saw the person who was serving stood outside stroking a dog and then went straight back inside and without washing his hands served a woman picking her fishcake up with his hands

That bit is minging, I'd have walked out and gone somewhere else for my dinner.

That bit is minging, I'd have walked out and gone somewhere else for my dinner.

i wasnt even having anything to start with i was sat outside in the car, i went in and told them and the woman who had just been served by him who was stood waiting to pay unbelievably she still had her order

i beg to differ.i started going there when it opened up.and i tell the wot.best fish and chips i have tasted for a long time.tony used to own broomhill fryery but sold it now hes got this.he changes his fat every day thats why they taste so nice.some chippys change theres 3 times a week.and thats why there not so tasty.there are 2 up my end but i drive down to new cod on the block because there just a lot better.