Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

Im going to have to go with Heeley Green as the worst, just me personally but I think its awful.

Best in Sheffied? dont know if best is the word I was looking for but Man Fryday opposite Bramall Lane is ok, the best chippy I have found is in Macclesfield of all places.

Best one used to be the Paragon at Firth Park, is it still there?

The Paragon definately were the best fish and chips ever, used to go every friday for tea and if we had a treat mum would let us go inside to eat in the cafe through the back of the shop. There still is a chippy there but it changed donkeys years ago. The best one weve found is darnall fisheries at Darnall next door to the darnall club on the corner, delish.

If you're from Aston/Aughton/Swallownest, I'd recommend Ocean's. Swallownest used to be my favorite however in recent times I've prefered Ocean's.

One to avoid is Rosegarth. Always dry and in my opinon the teatime chips are recycled lunchtime leftovers..

just been to New Cod on The Block , best weve had for ages

didn't I tell you they were fab??!!

Just a tip....go at 8.50pm just before they close-you get loads and all the same excellant quality!

mumsy

xx