What do you do when you visit home

StJohn

In between travelling we get out into the countryside and enjoy the history and the beauty that surrounds Sheffield.

We also keep active by joining clubs with the same interests, obviously this depends on how long you are staying in the UK.

There is so much to do over here that we find we just haven't got the time to do everything but then, it's a matter of what you are intertested in.

All I can advise is whatever your interests, get out and get involved you will never find better people than Sheffielders.

Happy Days!

Coming home for a visit soon. I haven't been back to Sheffield in quite a few years, other than visit family and go to the pubs what else do people do?

Go into Derbyshire, the countryside is beautiful. Also visit Chatsworth House if you can, as there is a lovely restaurant there.

I guess it depends how long you have been away.

If it's more than a couple of years, a good look around the city centre will be entertaining - it's really changed. Some parts for the better, some not. :)

The area around the train station is certainly worth a look, as is the new Leopold Square development on Leopold Street. There really is too much to think about.

Whatever you do - enjoy! :thumbsup:

Coming home for a visit soon. I haven't been back to Sheffield in quite a few years, other than visit family and go to the pubs what else do people do?

By the way do visit The Hillsborough Hotel on Langsett Rd. Can you believe that you can get a marvellous dinner for £4 ?

Archived