Did anyone work at Tesco supermarket, in Hillsborough in the 1970's?

do any of you lot from tescos remember the new mall opening in 1979, I worked in gt leisuretime which was next door to prestos supermarket.

I remember a very tall guy from tescos used to come in our shop, he had very bushy hair, played rugby i think, he used to fancy one of my friends in leisuretime.:D:D, maybe its someone on here

He was an oily git so Im surprised he didnt try to make you pay for getting blood on the floor :D

It was a really, really bad cut, it proper scooped an inch square piece of flesh out. I'd lost my mum too, so I was laid on the floor, screaming, with all these old ladies faces looking down at me, going, "ooooooooohhh", not in a concerned way, just in an "oooooooh look at that" type way.

Can you tell I'm scarred mentally by it too? :hihi:

do any of you lot from tescos remember the new mall opening in 1979, I worked in gt leisuretime which was next door to prestos supermarket.

I remember a very tall guy from tescos used to come in our shop, he had very bushy hair, played rugby i think, he used to fancy one of my friends in leisuretime.:D:D, maybe its someone on here

that was steve smith i last saw him in the early 80s

you got me dude:D

Ok... it was my 18th birthday and you and Stuart ambushed me and carried me into the bogs to put my head down it or something and as you firemans lifted me through the door I bashed my head on the frame and knocked a chunk out of it!

Remember that? I was completely unhurt but there was a bloody big chip knocked out of the frame!

Ok... it was my 18th birthday and you and Stuart ambushed me and carried me into the bogs to put my head down it or something and as you firemans lifted me through the door I bashed my head on the frame and knocked a chunk out of it!

Remember that? I was completely unhurt but there was a bloody big chip knocked out of the frame!

yeah can you remember when you left was stuart still there?

was chris morewood there?