Did anyone work at Tesco supermarket, in Hillsborough in the 1970's?

God I just remembered something else! We were all sat in the canteen one afternoon and you walked in with a couple of pigs eyes stuck to your eyelids and a pigs tail poking out of your trousers! :D

You scares the girls to death!

s..t i remember we also put one in a girls cofee:o

yeah can you remember when you left was stuart still there?

was chris morewood there?

I remember Stuart being there because I had to avoid him for my last week... he was going to get me and give me a little leaving present so I hid... he got me though because I thought Id kept my leaving a secret but I opened my big gob and dropped myself right in it.

I ended up on an S hook in the freezer next to a dead half pic and covered in a bucket of water.

Was Chris the tall lad who fancied that Sarah girl? Got into a scrap over her?

It was a really, really bad cut, it proper scooped an inch square piece of flesh out. I'd lost my mum too, so I was laid on the floor, screaming, with all these old ladies faces looking down at me, going, "ooooooooohhh", not in a concerned way, just in an "oooooooh look at that" type way.

Can you tell I'm scarred mentally by it too? :hihi:

I think Id have been scarred by it too! Im glad I didnt see it now!

Chris was medium stocky wore glasses

do you remember the fat canteen lady used to mop the oven out cos she couldn't bend down far enough to clean it:hihi:

Yeah that was kaths mother! kath used to... entertain lads in the big lift... the cow never entertained me though :D

I remember Denny sacking her, he was trying to be nice but he was crapping himself in case she slapped him :D