Sheffield Forum: The Future

In 10 years time every pension scheme in the land will have an unfillable 'black hole' so anyone over 65 will be working for ever or starving to death. Payments made to asylum seekers will have crippled the benefits system. As well as having no food, I wont be able to pay my monthly Tiscali broadband payment so no computer either.

and the wednesday and united fans will STILL be argueing over who was better even though they merged 5 years earlier to become sheffield wednesday united and play in a red and blue kit with a manager called neil laws.

Forum meets will be upgraded from one-night camping trips to long weekend minibreaks in a series of European capitals. But they will of course still be unofficial.

Can just see it now.... unofficial forum meet - prague 24th-26th oct :D

Unfortunately, I hope I will be married off by then so the organising wont be done myself. Let's hope for the forum's sake someone will step in once I hang up my planning apron :)

Can just see it now.... unofficial forum meet - prague 24th-26th oct :D

Unfortunately, I hope I will be married off by then so the organising wont be done myself. Let's hope for the forum's sake someone will step in once I hang up my planning apron :)

you wouldn't turn up anyway :hihi::hihi::hihi:

We will still be moaning about the Labour Council.

The pot holes will have got larger and the local Lib Dem party will still bhe pointing at them.

And I will be as miserable as ever (but older).

Still if Basil and Sid are still on we could form a forum old gits thread.