Mulberry Tavern now re-opened as Affinity

nickyjones8

So is it opening this weekend then or not? they are leaving it rather late to let people know!! why does nobody do marketing these days and just expect people to have crystal balls!

I have always found old Affinity (same managers I guess for new one) was terrible to try and get any information out of them for my website to keep it updated, and "shock horror" its continuing.

They wont get many people there if no one knows when it is opening, esp if rumours are correct thats its this week :o:o

Marketing isnt their strong point, I hope this will change though so we all know whats happening instead of listening to rumours.

has this place opened then?

Unfortunately not yet.

The target for completion was today. However, due to a small number of complicated setbacks, this has not been possible.

Rest assured that the team are working as hard as they can to get these problems resolved so that Affinity can re-open it's doors. :)

Rest assured - it will be happening - and it won't be too long.

Unfortunately not yet.

The target for completion was today. However, due to a small number of complicated setbacks, this has not been possible.

Rest assured that the team are working as hard as they can to get these problems resolved so that Affinity can re-open it's doors. :)

Rest assured - it will be happening - and it won't be too long.

Ahh, 'Complicated setbacks'... I have got to say, I did have to stifle my credulity when I popped in just a week before the 27th to find out that it was due to open on that date, and wasnt surprised when it couldn't..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Granted, they seem to be working literally flat out in finsishing the place, including cosmetic repair work on the rear frontage, and I heard on the 27th that it might open around Thursday next week, or possibly the week after that.

Best of Luck to Tony and friends, I'm looking forward to meeting lots of friends there!:love:

Well, I can't seem to find any official website for Affinity... This site is the only info source I can find and most of it's based on rumour?.. grrr irritating because if it really is going to re-open not many will know this. Unless Affinity really sort out some good promotions, look what happend to The Quater.

ANYWAY RANT OVER, If affinity is moving to the Mulberry Tavern it's a good move. Right next to the academy :) Also, with the re-developement of Tudor Square underway, this could act as a great place to drink before heading down to the club :)

Well, I can't seem to find any official website for Affinity... This site is the only info source I can find and most of it's based on rumour?.. grrr irritating because if it really is going to re-open not many will know this. Unless Affinity really sort out some good promotions, look what happend to The Quater.

ANYWAY RANT OVER, If affinity is moving to the Mulberry Tavern it's a good move. Right next to the academy :) Also, with the re-developement of Tudor Square underway, this could act as a great place to drink before heading down to the club :)

It's the same guy that tried turning the quarter In to a gay venue! Good luck!

Archived