Mulberry Tavern now re-opened as Affinity

nickyjones8

The latest as word has it is that the Mulberry/Affinity will be opening sometime late this week; watch out for flyers which will be handed out at clubs including CLIMAX, this Saturday night...

Climax dont like anyone handing out flyers which dont promote their night, so cannot see this happening at all.

I just got an email from Tony through Facebook:

Affinity will be opening till 6am as it does have a late liecense. It will be located at the Old Mulberry Tavern.

Prices - FREE before 10pm and £3 afterwards.

IT OPENS TOMORROW!!!

I got this email today sent to all the members of the Affinity facebook group, but a day before, <removed>?! I think it could be a bad weekend for Dempseys, with it being Climax too!

I just got an email from Tony through Facebook:

Affinity will be opening till 6am as it does have a late liecense. It will be located at the Old Mulberry Tavern.

Prices - FREE before 10pm and £3 afterwards.

IT OPENS TOMORROW!!!

I got this email today sent to all the members of the Affinity facebook group, but a day before, <removed>?! I think it could be a bad weekend for Dempseys, with it being Climax too!

Great news; pretty well confirms what Tony said to me the other day; great that it will be opening at last after more delays than a Space shuttle launch lol.:love:

Well i got the email to say that it is opening today, but got a text from someone who's been in lately and said it looks as if they have plenty to do it. I went past yesterday and all the construction stuff has been removed, so hopefully it will open tomorrow.

Affinity should be opening tonight. Finishing touches are taking place as we speak.

:)

Archived