Mulberry Tavern now re-opened as Affinity

nickyjones8

If it doesn't work out soon, which I hope it does. Then I think it will end up a straight venue, like apparently Sanctuary is turning into now.

:(

it always used to be a proper old traditional pub so nothing wrong with that.....I passed by the back entrance the other night and marvelled at the 1960's wallpaper in the foyer.....jolly good stuff

I went in to affinity last night - had a fab time shame there was only about 20 people in the upstairs bar - but must say the dj was fab and we had a good old dance.

Toliets are the same as they were in the mulberry days but to be honest - clean - better then dempseys!!!

So come on - use this bar or loose it and I think after reading the gay thread on here - theres a lot of people unhappy with the gay scene in sheffield - loyalty only runs one way and it aint the bar owners - their in it for the money - support all the gay venues and build a gay scene to rival manchester or leeds!!!!

I went in to affinity last night - had a fab time shame there was only about 20 people in the upstairs bar - but must say the dj was fab and we had a good old dance.

Toliets are the same as they were in the mulberry days but to be honest - clean - better then dempseys!!!

So come on - use this bar or loose it and I think after reading the gay thread on here - theres a lot of people unhappy with the gay scene in sheffield - loyalty only runs one way and it aint the bar owners - their in it for the money - support all the gay venues and build a gay scene to rival manchester or leeds!!!!

The thing is that it will never get like Manchester or Leeds because nobody will pull their fingers out. Every single gay bar in Sheffield is miles away from each other and none of them are really that nice.

Unfortunately Affinity will never get that much trade, I can tell you that now. And like I said they have budgeted that place on a small budget and those toilets should have been the first place to have started.

Does anyone know how much it will be to get in Affinity on NYE?

Does anyone know how much it will be to get in Affinity on NYE?

This appeared on facebook

Question: Where is going to the be biggest new years ever party going to be in Sheffield?

Answer: Affinity bar, Arundal Gate

Yes, Everybody that is right! Affinity is going to be holding a new years eve to remembe, so what better way to bring in 2010.

The one & only Pete Martine will be blasting out all those party tunes of 2009 to get you dancing & lets not forget the DRINKS OFFERS to get you drinking your way in to the new year.

DOORS OPEN AT 6pm & stay open til 6am

(12 hours of drinking & dancing, what more could you ask for)

Tickets for this night to remember are only £4 - NOW AVAILABLE or

£5 on the door, on the night

THIS IS DEFNITALY GOING TO BE THE NEW YEARS EVE PARTY TO BE AT THIS YEAR.

see you all there

The Affinity Team

I already got my dempseys ticket :)

Other venues:

Club Xes

New Year's Eve: 9pm - 6am (with DJ Baby D & DJ

James.D, £5 ENTRY on the door)

Lions Lair

New Years Eve; 12 midday – 8am

ROBOFUNK UV Bubble Party!

UV Cannons, UV Face Painting, UV Bubbles = UV Madness!!

DJ’s on 8pm – 8am. Get there before 11pm for free entry!

Tickets on sale at the bar now

See event here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219229019611&ref=ts

Dempseys

New Years Eve : Advanced tickets £8, on the night £10 members, £12 non members

This appeared on facebook

Question: Where is going to the be biggest new years ever party going to be in Sheffield?

Answer: Affinity bar, Arundal Gate

Yes, Everybody that is right! Affinity is going to be holding a new years eve to remembe, so what better way to bring in 2010.

The one & only Pete Martine will be blasting out all those party tunes of 2009 to get you dancing & lets not forget the DRINKS OFFERS to get you drinking your way in to the new year.

DOORS OPEN AT 6pm & stay open til 6am

(12 hours of drinking & dancing, what more could you ask for)

Tickets for this night to remember are only £4 - NOW AVAILABLE or

£5 on the door, on the night

THIS IS DEFNITALY GOING TO BE THE NEW YEARS EVE PARTY TO BE AT THIS YEAR.

see you all there

The Affinity Team

I already got my dempseys ticket :)

Other venues:

Club Xes

New Year's Eve: 9pm - 6am (with DJ Baby D & DJ

James.D, £5 ENTRY on the door)

Lions Lair

New Years Eve; 12 midday – 8am

ROBOFUNK UV Bubble Party!

UV Cannons, UV Face Painting, UV Bubbles = UV Madness!!

DJ’s on 8pm – 8am. Get there before 11pm for free entry!

Tickets on sale at the bar now

See event here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219229019611&ref=ts

Dempseys

New Years Eve : Advanced tickets £8, on the night £10 members, £12 non members

Pete, I see you are having trouble contacting Tony from Affinity. May I ask, how are you trying to contact him? As I know he has little to do with the social network promotion for Affinity.

Pete, I see you are having trouble contacting Tony from Affinity. May I ask, how are you trying to contact him? As I know he has little to do with the social network promotion for Affinity.

Via Facebook, which he uses as he sends group mail via there.

I may have to try another way.

I got the email through Facebook, but I wnated to know what was going to happen on the night. You're guaranteed a busy Dempsey's, whilst not sure what Affinity is going to be like. I might decide to pay for both, so I'm not in Dempsey's all night, but it wasn't all that great the last time.

I went to Dempsey's yesterday for my tickets, which was £8, only 90 have got tickets so far. If they get 200 tickets sold that means they have got £1600 before anyone buys a drink!!

Pop in and see him. I am sure he would be grateful.. He may even give you a drink to show his gratitude. :)

I popped in on Tuesday night for the first time, I was a bit confuised where to go when I walked in, anyway arrived upstairs and must say it looks nice. :)

I shall be popping back in tonight for a few more, and may bump into a certain female forum person.

Archived