Mulberry Tavern now re-opened as Affinity

nickyjones8

I popped in on Tuesday night for the first time, I was a bit confuised where to go when I walked in, anyway arrived upstairs and must say it looks nice. :)

I shall be popping back in tonight for a few more, and may bump into a certain female forum person.

Female Forum Person.. Ohhh, get a room! :hihi:

I popped in on Tuesday night for the first time, I was a bit confuised where to go when I walked in, anyway arrived upstairs and must say it looks nice. :)

I shall be popping back in tonight for a few more, and may bump into a certain female forum person.

You left before we got there!

I nipped in with a couple of friends on NYE before heading down to Dempseys. I have to say I was impressed, the decor was really nice. I don't think the amount of people that were in there (about 20 in all) was indicative of how the place is going to turn out though as around the corner Brown Bear and Old Monk were closed!

Anyway, the downstairs just opened as we were leaving but it looks like it could have real potential down there for a good club.

I'll be going back anyway on another weekend night to see how it's going.

Wasn't too expensive either :thumbsup:

I was there NYE from about 10:30pm - 2:30am or so. Was great. Got very busy at midnight.

Slightly strange design, as you enter you either have to go upstairs or downstairs. Dance music downstairs, more cheesy upstairs. Only problem I found I had to keep swapping between the two to find people.

Nice decor, toilets clean, bar staff pleasant but maybe a little slow. Plenty of security on the door all night.

Will definitely be going again, I hope it does well! Its in a loads better location then Dempseys, which I usually feel a little unsafe coming out of as it is in the middle of nowhere.

Archived